Vedic Meditation Sherman Oaks | San Francisco | Sacramento | Los Angeles | Montclair | New York
Vedic Meditation is a 20 minute, twice a day practice designed for busy folks with even busier minds. It is non religious.
Sherman Oaks classes are on a rolling admission e-mail for details
Sacramento Course Begins Friday September 6th-Monday September 9th
San Francisco Course Begins Friday September 20th-Monday September 23rd
TEACHER TRAINING BEGINS SEPTEMBER 21st, 2019
You wish to help others learn this practice? Our intensive non residential training program is taught over a period of 18 months to integrate with your busy schedule.
Tired of listening to apps/practices that only give temporary relief?
Desiring an efficient, portable and simple technique free of religion and razzamatazz ?
- Decrease Stress
- Improve Sleep
- Reduce Anxiety
- Boost Bliss Chemistry
- Improve Productivity and Creativity
- No religious belief, yoga positions or previous experience required to learn
Course will provide:
- In person instruction, on 4 separate occasions
- Training by Vedic Meditation Expert (6,500 + hours of training)
- Graduate with a self sufficient technique
- Eligibility to lifetime follow up program
- 21 Day Meditation Challenge Admission
- Eligibility to attend our FREE group meditations on Saturdays (see calendar)
Go to our courses page to find out more.
ABC’s CELEBRITY WIFE SWAP w/ George Hamilton
Vedic Meditation for Addiction Recovery
Meditation is a key factor to all addiction/12 step recovery programs. It has boosted sobriety rates, diminished anxiety, depression, brought more calm, peace & serenity to those that embrace the practice. We have spoken at sober conventions (CD recording of, “Meditation what the ? – An Addicts guide to meditation”,) hosted workshops, taught at treatment centers & individually.